Animator job description template
This Animator job description template includes the list of most important Animator's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Animator job profile
Animators usually produce images that appear to come to life on screen. Animators mostly work on feature films, commercials, videos, various computer games, websites and other types of media.
In order to attract Animator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Animator job description.
Animator job description
We’re looking for a creative and energetic Animator to join our team! With us, you will have the opportunity to advance your skills and career and take part in interesting and dynamic projects.
Animator duties and responsibilities
- Record editing sessions and build animation layers
- Lead projects from beginning to end in accordance with set financial and time limits
- Work in a multidisciplinary production team with other professionals such as design artists, graphic and sound designers, art directors etc.
- Draw illustrations in specialized computer programs
- Illustrate images for storyboard frames
- Take care of workstation and working equipment
Animator requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Animator for (x) years
- BA in Animation or similar relevant field
- Strong passions and interest in animation
- Hands on experience with animation software (Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premium etc.)
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills