Clinical Director job description template
This Clinical Director job description template includes the list of most important Clinical Director's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Clinical Director job profile
Depending on the industry and company, Clinical Director's duties may vary. In general, they are responsible for ensuring quality care to clients and patients. In addition they are often responsible for training and leading other employees and supervision of interns and support staff.
In order to attract Clinical Director that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Clinical Director job description
Clinical Director job description
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Clinical Director to join our team! As a Clinical Director, you will be responsible for organizing and overseeing people and programs at our facility.
In addition, your duty will be to train and supervise others, manage technology and plan and implement budgets and strategies.
Clinical Director duties and responsibilities
- Formulate strategies and plans for the clinical department
- Ensure adherence to company standards of service and growth
- Take responsibility for budgeting and resource planning
- Recruit employees
- Assign cases
- Create and manage employee schedules
- Ensure departments are staffed with sufficient and qualified personnel
- Coordinate and supervise staff
- Always provide constructive feedback
- Plan and oversee all patient care
- Manage administrative operations and programs
- Provide personnel necessary training to ensure patient quality
- Evaluate performance and employee discipline
- Monitor compliance with legal guidelines
- Adhere to policies and quality standards
Clinical Director requirements
- Previous working experience as clinical director for (x) years
- MA in clinical administration, medical science, psychology or similar relevant field
- X years of experience in clinical supervision
- Good understanding of budget and resources planning budgeting, as well as evaluation procedures and methods
- In-depth knowledge of relevant regulations
- Hands-on experience with computer systems such as EMR
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills