Commercial Director job description template
This Commercial Director job description template includes the list of most important Commercial Director's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Commercial Director job profile
Commercial Directors are usually responsible for planning, developing and implementing commercial strategies based on company goals and objectives with the main goal to support and accelerate growth.
Some of the duties may also include conducting market research and analysis to develop business plans for commercial opportunities.
In order to attract Commercial Director that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Commercial Director job description.
Commercial Director job description
We are looking for an ambitious Commercial Director to join our team! As a Commercial Director at our company, your main duty will be to plan, develop and implement commercial strategies based on our company targets and objectives with the main goal of supporting and accelerating growth.
As your role will be crucial to our success and growth, we are expecting you to have an entrepreneurial mindset and serve as an example to all your team members.
Commercial Director duties and responsibilities
- Develop, plan and implement commercial plans and strategies
- Always strive to accelerate and encourage company's growth and success
- Perform market research and analyze threats and opportunities
- Implement new customer acquisition strategies
- Manage existing client relationships
- Collaborate with, coordinate and train diverse teams such as marketing, sales and customer service
- Establish and manage long-term relationship with stakeholders
- Understand the requirements of existing customers
- Track, measure and analyze commercial metrics using KPIs
- Manage and track expenditures, financial goals and budgets
Commercial Director requirements
- Previous working experience as commercial director for (x) years
- Experience in Client Relationship Management
- In-depth knowledge of market analysis and metrics
- Hands on experience in creating reporting and managing budgets
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- MA in business administration, finance or similar relevant field