Human Resource Assistant job description template
This Human Resource Assistant job description template includes the list of most important Human Resource Assistant's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
➡️ Check out our Complete List (500+) of Job Description Templates!
Human Resource Assistant job profile
Human Resource Assistant is a HR professional who deals with the day-to-day HR responsibilities and is the liaison between the organization, employees and benefit vendors.
In order to attract Human Resource Assistant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Human Resource Assistant job description.
Human Resource Assistant job description
We are looking for hardworking and out of the box HR Assistant!Do you have a hands on experience with dealing with lots of paper and confidential matters? Are you detalied oriented with great interpersonal skills?
Then we are looking for you! You will help and support the daily operations of our HR dream team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. If that sounds exciting, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Human Resource Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Support the daily operations of HR team
- Use HR databases to review, input and keep track of employee information
- Track employee progress within the onboarding program
- Arranging meetings and maintaining calendars
- Responsible for orienting new employees to the organization
- Answer all employee questions about HR regulations and benefits
- Assit with payroll processes
- Maintaining organized and up-to-date HR files
Human Resource Assistant requirements
- A proven track recording of executing HR-related tasks
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Hands on experience working with MS Office, and HR software (HRIS or HRMS)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- High ethical standards and ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Degree in Human Resources or relevant fields