Lab Assistant job description template
This Lab Assistant job description template includes the list of most important Lab Assistant's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Lab Assistant job profile
Lab Assistant work in scientific and medical laboratory settings preparing experiments, processing specimens, maintaining lab equipment, and cleaning up after experiments.
In order to attract Lab Assistant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Lab Assistant job description.
Lab Assistant job description
Are you an aspiring Lab Assistant looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
We are looking for a responsible, experienced lab assistant to organize and manage sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analysing in cooperation with the rest of our lab dream team.
If you are able to thrive in a fast paced environment that requires an individual with drive, enthusiasm and good time management skills, then you might be our ideal candidate. Apply now and let's find out if you've got what it takes.
Lab Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Perform laboratory tests
- Prepare samples/specimens
- Perform daily quality control checks
- Prepare reports with reliable data
- Interpret results based on findings
- Use latest methodologies and best practices
- Adhere to correct procedures and policies
- Document all activities
- Maintain and track results
- Maintain cleanliness, orderliness and supplies
- Help with administrative tasks when needed
Lab Assistant qualifications and requirements
- X years of experience as a Lab Assistant
- MA degree in Medical Technology, Biology or similar relevant field
- X years of experience with automated laboratory equipment
- Computer literacy
- X years of experience with Laboratory Information Systems
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical thinker
- Great communication skills
- Current licence or relevant certification