Leasing Consultant job description template
This Leasing Consultant job description template includes the list of most important Leasing Consultant's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Leasing Consultant job profile
Leasing Consultant ia a professional responsible for the development of leasing strategy, policies and procedures.
In order to attract Leasing Consultant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Leasing Consultant job description.
Leasing Consultant job description
Are you a creative, enthusiastic, sales and marketing driven, people-loving Leasing Consultant who is crazy about finding someone a home and making them happy?
If so, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
We are seeking to hire an experienced and passionate Leasing Consultant who will be responsible for the development of our leasing strategy, policies and procedures.
Leasing Consultant duties and responsibilities
- Develop profiles for the target demographic
- Present properties to prospects in a helpful and persuasive manner
- Assess current marketing strategy and make improvements
- Create customized leasing approach for each location
- Negotiate the terms of lease that will maximize profitability
- Assess applications and conduct background research
- Perform annual analysis to identity leasing trends according to the time of year and location
- Present findings from analyses and other research to the Management team
Leasing Consultant qualifications an requirements
- Previous working experience as a Leasing Consultant for [X] year(s)
- [X] degree in Real Estate or similar relevant fields
- In depth knowledge of leasing regulations and rules
- A proven track record of successful sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding marketing and sales skills
- Project and time management skills