Office Manager job description template
This Office Manager job description template includes the list of most important Office Manager's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Office Manager job profile
Office Manager is someone who is responsible for keeping an office running smoothly. Office Manager is an administrative professional responsible for organizing, coordinating and supervising office administration operations and procedures in order to establish and maintain effective and efficient office function.
In order to attract Office Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Office Manager job description.
Office Manager job description
Are you a hard-working Office Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are an extremely organized worker-bee able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a reliable Office Manager who is willing to help our office operate effectively every day so employees can perform to their highest ability. If you want to join our company and make a direct impact on the overall health and happiness of our employees, we’d love to hear from you!
Office Manager duties and responsibilities
- Organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Implementing and maintaining office policies
- Setting up office procedures and standards
- Organizing and overseeing office operations and procedures
- Supervising and training the office staff
- Evaluating and managing staff performance
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new employees
- Delegating tasks to junior employees
- Ensuring top performance of the office staff by providing them guidance
- Establishing procedures for record-keeping
- Greeting visitors and providing them with general support
- Managing customer queries and complaints
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Organizing company events
- Managing contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Purchasing office supplies and keeping inventory
- Supervising the maintenance of office areas and equipment
- Achieving financial objectives by preparing an annual budget
- Managing office budget
- Maintaining daily and weekly reports and submitting them to appropriate personnel
- Providing friendly and professional support to all colleagues
- Maintaining a safe and secure working environment
Office Manager requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or similar field
- Minimum of X years of experience as an Office Manager
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of bookkeeping principles
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Experience with accounting software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment