Political Analyst job description template
This Political Analyst job description template includes the list of most important Political Analyst's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Political Analyst job profile
Political Analyst is a professional specialized in conducting research and generating political ideas.
In order to attract Political Analyst that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Political Analyst job description.
Political Analyst job description
Are you are an experienced and passionate Political Analyst looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career and contribute to making a real change in society?
If you are a data hound and a political junkie with experience in both data analysis and content creation, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a passionate Political Analyst to join our team. This is a unique opportunity for someone to work on distilling complex government data into simple, elegant explanations in order to raise public awareness of important political and social issues.
Political Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Do research on various political subjects
- Gather various data and information from primary and secondary sources
- Research and evaluate the effects of government laws and regulations on people and business
- Monitor and stay up to date with all the current events and important changes and trends
- Stay up-to-date with international happenings and trends
- Identify, analyze, measure and interpret findings
- Look for trends base on data and insights
- Create political theories based on your detailed research
- Raise public awareness about all the important and interesting political and social happenings
Political Analyst requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Political Analyst or similar role
- BSc in political studies, journalism or similar relevant field
- Proof of portfolio of published articles
- X years of experience with statistical analysis
- Analytical mind
- Critical thinking skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding writing skills
- Ability to multi task