Production Planner job description template
This Production Planner job description template includes the list of most important Production Planner's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Production Planner job profile
Production Planner is someone who is responsible for creating production schedules.
In order to attract a Production Planner that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Production Planner job description.
Production Planner job description
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Production Planner to join our team! As a Production Planner, you will be responsible for developing and monitoring schedules of our production processes and making sure that all deadlines are met.
Production Planner duties and responsibilities
- Developing production schedules
- Monitoring production processes
- Determining equipment requirements
- Scheduling work shifts
- Monitoring material supplies
- Organizing project paperwork
- Troubleshooting production issues
- Preparing performance reports
Production Planner requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field
- Minimum of X years of experience as a Production Planner
- Knowledge of quality control principles
- Strong computer skills
- Strong math skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!