Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) job description template
This Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) job description template includes the list of most important Public Relations Manager (PR Manager)'s duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) job profile
Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) is a media and public relation professional responsible for planning and directing the creation of material that will maintain or enhance the public image of their employer or client.
In order to attract Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) job description.
Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) job description
Are you an experienced Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment? Are a natural communicator who likes the excitement of new challenges and who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment?
If you are top-notch Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) who’s been waiting for the right opportunity, we have the stage set and we are we need someone who can shine and deliver!
We are looking for a competent Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) to lead our public relation professionals dream team and take on full responsibility for the strategy, collaboration, execution and measurement of PR & Media Relations Campaigns, with the goal of building and enhancing a favorable image of our company with employees, potential candidates, clients, potential customers, influencers and the public.
Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage public relations programs
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs and initiatives
- Help in designing and reviewing a variety of promotional and marketing materials
- Design and review the online content in media announcements and media kits
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with company brand
- Check and manage content produced for website and social media channels
- Develop and implement PR policies and procedures
- Determine KPIs for PR department
- Measure and provide reports on each PR campaign
- Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as local government, media people, politicians, etc.
- Recruit, hire, onboard and train new members of the public relations team
- Produce content for various speeches, events, hearings...
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed
Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience asPublic Relations Specialist fro (x) year(s)
- BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field
- A proven track record of successful PR campaigns
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Attention to details