Recruitment Marketing Specialist job description template
This Recruitment Marketing Specialist job description template includes the list of most important Recruitment Marketing Specialist's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Recruitment Marketing Specialist job profile
Recruitment Marketing Specialist is a human resources professional who develops company's Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing strategies by bringing modern marketing methods and tactics to the recruiting process in order to attract top talent in the market.
In order to attract Recruitment Marketing Specialist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Recruitment Marketing Specialist job description.
Recruitment Marketing Specialist job description
Are you a human resources professional with a passion for marketing looking for a new challenge and an exciting opportunity to advance your knowledge, skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a creative storyteller full of innovative ideas who knows how to reach and engage your audience on a human level, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Recruitment Marketing Specialist to join our ambitious HR dream team and help us drive top talent to our company via modern & innovative recruitment marketing strategies.
Recruitment Marketing Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Plan and implement a recruitment marketing and employer branding strategy to attract high-quality applicants
- Plan and manage recruitment media campaigns and newsletters
- Track, measure and report on campaign results
- Oversee company’s career site and suggest improvements
- Create engaging job descriptions
- Identify the tactics and platforms that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience
- Create and implement strategies for building a talent network/talent community
- Monitor Glassdoor and plan and execute activities for engaging reviewers
- Design and plan recruiting events
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
- Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about upcoming recruitment marketing initiatives
- Create monthly reports on key recruitment marketing metrics
- Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Work closely with HR department to develop creative ways for addressing recruitment challenges
- Suggest new ideas for improving candidate experience and engagement
- Research marketing and advertising trends in the staffing industry
- Keep abreast of new trends in social media channels
Recruitment Marketing Specialist requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience preferably as a Recruitment Marketing Specialist for (x) year(s), but candidates with previous working experience for (x) year(s) in Recruiting, Human Resources, Marketing or Advertising are also welcomed to apply
- MA degree in Human resources, Marketing, PR or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment marketing
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes and candidates selection methods
- Hands on experience with recruitment marketing software
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver