Robotics Engineer job description template
This Robotics Engineer job description template includes the list of most important Robotics Engineer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Robotics Engineer job profile
Robotics Engineer is someone who designs, builds and tests robots and robotic equipment.
In order to attract Robotics Engineer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Robotics Engineer job description.
Robotics Engineer job description
We are looking for an experienced Robotics Engineer to join our team! As a Robotics Engineer, you will be responsible for researching, designing, building and maintaining robotic systems.
Robotics Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Designing and developing robotic prototypes
- Constructing and configuring robots and robotic systems
- Collaborating with fellow engineers
- Designing software systems to control robotic systems
- Providing technical support for robotic systems
- Ensuring that robotic machines operate safely
- Defining problems and collecting data
- Conducting research into performance of robotic systems
- Implementing improvements to increase production
- Reviewing and approving cost estimates and project calculations
- Managing the documentation and record of development process
Robotics Engineer requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar field
- Minimum of X years of experience as a robotics engineer or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of CAD/CAM software
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and evaluate integrated systems
- A desire to continually upgrade technical knowledge
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure