Sales Account Executive job description template
This Sales Account Executive job description template includes the list of most important Sales Account Executive's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Sales Account Executive job profile
Sales Account Executives are one of the most important roles for companies that make profit building long-term relationships with clients. Their main responsibility is to foster relationships with clients, and provide an exceptional customer experience.
In order to attract Sales Account Executives that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Sales Account Executive job description.
Sales Account Executive job description
We are looking for a competent, motivated and ambitious Sales Account Executive to join our team. If you love finding new business opportunities and manage relationships with existing clients, this job is for you! You’ll be directly responsible for the maintenance and expansion of our customer base.
We are expecting you to have skills and experience in sales and in customer service, that you are self-driven and result oriented.
Sales Account Executive duties and responsibilities
- Create detailed sales business plans
- Set and manage sales goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Assist in finding prospects and leads
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Build strong client relationships
- Identify opportunities to up-see and cross-sell
- Provide customer support when needed
- Learn new product and services features and benefits
- Provide professional after-sales support
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Prepare and present reports on KPIs
Sales Account Executive requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Sales Account Executive or similar role
- X years of experience in market research
- Good negotiation skills
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Good knowledge of CRM software
- Knowledge in Salesforce is a plus
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing