Store Manager job description template
This Store Manager job description template includes the list of most important Store Manager's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Store Manager job profile
Store Managers are usually responsible for operations of a store. They are also responsible for staff, and they work closely with other senior and department managers.
In order to attract Store Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Store Manager job description.
Store Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced Store Manager to join our team! As a Store Manager, you will responsible for operations of a store. In this position, you will also be responsible for staff and work closely with other senior and department managers.
Store Manager duties and responsibilities
- Develop and implement the overall store strategy
- Monitor day-to-day store operations
- Identify process bottlenecks and suggest solutions in a timely manner
- Design and implement standards and guidelines for a variety of stores and their departments
- Hire, lead and evaluate your team
- Set up key store KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on KPIs
- Create reports and presentations for upper management
- Provide assistance and advice to upper management in decision making
Store Manager requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Store Manager or similar role
- Hands on experience with ERP software
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in business administration, retail management or similar relevant field