Swift Developer job description template
This Swift Developer job description template includes the list of most important Swift Developer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Swift Developer job profile
Swift Developers are proficient in Swift which is the new programming language for iOS and OS X development. They are usually good with Objective-C.
In order to attract Swift Developers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Swift Developer job description.
Swift Developer job description
We are looking for a Swift Developer to join our team! As a Swift Developer you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS and OS X. You will oversee development of applications and their integration with back-end services.
Swift Developer duties and responsibilities
- Plan, design and implement applications for iOS and OS X
- Monitor the performance, quality, and responsiveness of company's applications
- Work with the rest of the team to define, design, and develop new features
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Find and fix bugs in a timely manner
- Suggest improvement for the current processes
Swift Developer requirements and qualifications
- Proficiency in Swift
- X years of experience as a Swift Developer or similar role
- Knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
- Experience with embedded databases
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Understanding of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills