Traffic Acquisition Manager job description template
This Traffic Acquisition Manager job description template includes the list of most important Traffic Acquisition Manager's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Traffic Acquisition Manager job profile
Traffic Acquisition Managers are responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing companz's overall traffic acquisition strategy. They have deep knowledge of various traffic acquisition methods and tactics for improving company's online web traffic.
In order to attract Traffic Acquisition Managers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Traffic Acquisition Manager job description.
Traffic Acquisition Manager job description
We are looking for an experience and self-driven Traffic Acquisition Manager to join our Marketing team. As a Traffic Acquisition Manager you will be responsible fro developing and implementing our traffic acquisition ttraffis wit the main goal to improve our website's traffic.
Traffic Acquisition Manager duties and responsibilities
- Build, plan and implement traffic acquisition strategy
- Identify key traffic acquisition KPIs and metrics
- Monitor and manage online campaigns
- Build online engagement and exposure strategy
- Analyze keywords, web traffic, and market trends
- Work with growth teams
- Track, measure and analyze user engagement and conversions
- Track and manage multiple lead generation channels
- Increase organic traffic
- Perform SEO research and identifying effective content and keywords
- Implement best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices and techniques
- Prepare and present reports on marketing strategy
- Stay up to date with latest technologies and best practices
- Build a strong back-link acquisition strategy
- Build relationships and networks with bloggers, journalists and industry influencers
Traffic Acquisition Manager requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a traffic Acquisition Manager or similar role
- X years of experience in SEO, email marketing, digital marketing and Social Media
- Data-driven mindset, strong analytical skills and experience in tracking relevant metrics
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- MA in Business Administration, Marketing, or similar relevant field