Vice President (VP) of Marketing job description template
This Vice President (VP) of Marketing job description template includes the list of most important Vice President (VP) of Marketing's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Vice President (VP) of Marketing job profile
Vice President (VP) of Marketing is a marketing expert who takes responsibility for overall marketing results of a company. Vice President (VP) of Marketing oversees marketing strategies and efforts in order to strengthen company's market position and achieve desired business goals.
In order to attract Marketing Director that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Marketing Director job description.
Vice President (VP) of Marketing job description
Are you an experienced Vice President (VP) of Marketing looking for a fresh challenge and an opportunity to further advance your career? If you are highly flexible and adaptive out-of-the-box thinker with harp analytical and problem-solving skills able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Vice President (VP) of Marketing who will not only execute in the trenches, but also provide strategic leadership, from a market and product perspective, to our management team.
Vice President (VP) of Marketing duties and responsibilities
- Take responsibility for annual marketing plan, strategy and team
- Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies/materials
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports
- Work closely with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategies
- Manage marketing budget and expenditures
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counter-strategies
- Build long term relationships with employees, clients, government officials and stakeholders
Vice President (VP) of Marketing qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Director for [X] year(s)
- MA degree in Marketing, Communication or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- In depth knowledge of market research
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills